Saturday, March 22, 2014

Tomorrow is the Day for my Script! camera exporter for @Vizrt Artist to @Adobe After effects and @AdskMaya


Tomorrow, March 23, I'll upload my first demonstration video camera exporter for Artist to After effects and

In this moment , I´m translating the code to C++ to compile in a *.VIP file.

I´m proud to show the video , it will be a simple demostration that my script can do.
This Script version 1.0 support:

- All resolutions
- Aspectratio and Zooms
- Animations camera with tracking object , and master parent Container
- Export Nulls (After Effects) or Locator (AdskMaya)
- Bake camera animation.

In this Release , I will not implement the keyframes animation from locator and Zoom, this section will be allow in the next release.

Thanks for all, see you soon

0 comentarios :