Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Come Back to Mental Ray (Maya 2015) Morning sickness XYZ

Hey people, How  you are? I'm back with a little and cute work, while I continue with my projects,

Today I show a small renders in Mental Ray with Maya 2015


I'm very happy with the result the result is fantastic that provides physical sun and sky mental ray and a few mia_material materials.

I chose this method because of the speed of the project, but I ´m still a fan of m
Maxwell Render and I'm still waiting to come out the version of GPU rendering.

I do not want to incite anyone, but you are invited to upload your comments on my blog will be all welcome  ( it's up to you)

you can follow me on my twitter @sparanzza


Remember the May 17, 2015 released Volume 3 of Vizrt #Hearmehowl

Stick Around!!!!






0 comentarios :