Saturday, August 01, 2015

New blog Design!

Hi all, as you have already seen have renewed my blogger with a new image, but still want to finish putting some more details, and fix some small bugs.

With this new design I want to be more up on updating my blog.
I also begin to add in the near future sections of exercises and tutorials both programming in C ++, C # and SQL and other issues in this currently working  or other software, like 3D , etc...

Any ideas that you leave in your comments will always accepted.

I recall that I keep working on my demo reel Chapter 0 [ #TheEvil ] of Vizrt and other demonstration videos on other profiles (You may be able to have another intermission Reel Vizrt video soon).

With this I want to expand the scope of my blog and be a reference in the future for all design lovers.

Greetings to all and until next post, And remember you can follow me in my twitter @Sparanzza.

0 comentarios :