Thursday, February 25, 2016

#Vizrt Certified Pro Viz Artist | Viz Trio



At the end I have just approved! #Vizrt Certified Pro Viz Artist and Certified Viz Trio. I am very happy with the experience





I also congratulate all my fellow Certified Vizrt Trio as Alvaro Roldán, Laura Gomez-Pinto Fernandez, Laura Marreiros, Gonzalo , Carmen,Pablo, etc  .... as new certificates Viz Trio,(...)


(...) @jsrumeu José Sancho Rumeu and @girldiehard Laura Garzon also become certificates viz Artist pro, all us from laSexta TV

"Not yet are all published on the official website of vizrt, I hope in the next post post them all, besides the mine! "

And finally say that I'm still working on new demo Reel [#TheEvil] , I can dare say it will be August or September




I hope in my next post with some new video uploaded to my vimeo with some examples made for the vizrt artist certified!

See you soon , friends! 
Follow me on twitter @Sparanzza

0 comentarios :